Articulation Agreements with Non-High Schools
Schoolcraft College has created articulation agreements with schools that provide specialized training but do not have regional accreditation.
- High Scope Education Research Foundation
- Upon successful completion of the “Preschool Lead Teacher Training Program”, students will be able to transfer in CCD 102 and CCD 211 (3 credit hours each), toward the Associate of Applied Science-Child Care and Development, Child Care and Development Certificate or the Child Development Associate (CDA) Skills Certificate; contact the Counseling Center for specific information.
- Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts
- Upon successful completion of the certificate program in Radio & Television Broadcasting, will be able to transfer 15 credit hours to Schoolcraft College toward the Associate in Applied Science in Broadcast Communications; contact the Counseling Center for specific information.
- Michigan Institute of Aviation and Technology
MIAT Programs Schoolcraft College Program Options Associate in General Studies Airframe and Powerplant Technician Program with Federal Aviation Administration License
- AVM LIC, 27 elective credit hours
Aircraft Dispatcher Program not available Global Logistics Specialist Program not available Energy Technician Diploma Program
- GEN CRED, 15 elective credit hours