Open Entry/Open Exit
How is Testing Done?
Testing is conducted in Biomedical Technology Center, room BTC120.
- Tests are on file for each Open Entry/Open Exit course at semester start.
- Tests are to be taken after completion of the required tutorials and/or chapters as designated in the course syllabus.
- A picture ID (driver's license, State ID, or Schoolcraft College Student ID) will be required for all assessments taken in the OE/OE Testing Center.
- Identify course as Open Entry/Open Exit, course number, test to be taken, and instructor.
- Tests will be picked up by the OE/OE staff, graded, and results posted to the Blackboard course grade book.
- If scantrons are required, they will be supplied by the OE/OE Testing Center.
- Be sure to know your testing requirements (i.e. open book, open notes, etc.) so that you will bring the appropriate course materials with you when you come to test.
- Once you begin a test, you must complete the test. If you exit the lab for any reason, your test will be terminated and you will not be able to resume testing.