Call for Art
The MacGuffin is accepting photographs, paintings, and drawings for publication in upcoming issues.
General submission guidelines:
- High-quality images can be submitted in color or in black and white.
- Electronic images should be jpg, eps, or tiff files saved at 300 dpi for photos and 600-1200 dpi for line art.
- Submissions can be sent as email attachments or by U.S. mail (on a CD).
- For submissions sent via U.S. mail, please provide a #10 SASE for a response.
For each submission, please provide:
- The artist's name and contact information (address, phone, email address)
- The title of the work (if any)
- The year completed, finished size (if applicable), and medium used (i.e., watercolor on canvas)
Please DO NOT:
- Submit photocopies of artwork.
- Submit embedded images.
- Submit your original work. No work can be returned.
- Crop your work. We size and crop all images in-house.
The MacGuffin does not accept previously published work (either in print or online). We do accept simultaneous submissions, but appreciate prompt notification if the work is accepted elsewhere.The MacGuffin/Artwork
18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152