Writing Fellows Schedule
|9 - 10 AM|
|10 - 11 AM|
|11 - 12 PM|
|12 - 1 PM|
|1 - 2 PM||
|2 - 3 PM|
|3 - 4 PM|
|4 - 5 PM|
Writing Fellows are available where indicated with
English tutoring will only be provided during designated times.
Tutoring will include:
- Assisting students with basic grammar, punctuation & sentence structure
- Assisting in peer reviewing, speeches, lab reports, and journal entries
- Providing clarification/interpretation of written information to ESL & COLLS students. This can include reading comprehension and homework explanation.
- Classroom peer reviewing is available. Faculty should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Our fellows will work with each visitor for approximately 15 minutes at a time. This is to ensure that all students needing help are not kept waiting too long. The student may input the suggestions for revision elsewhere and then return to Writing Fellows as often as they want.
Students may visit for additional English grammar and punctuation assistance during our one-on-one English tutoring sessions.