|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|MUSIC 122||Class Piano 2||(2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.|
This is the second class in a two course sequence of group piano instruction designed for students with little or no formal piano training. Instruction is given on both electronic and acoustic instruments.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- MUSIC 121 or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate basic keyboard skills.
- Demonstrate basic music reading skills.
- Demonstrate a variety of keyboard skills, including scales, chords and inversions.
- Demonstrate physical approach to keyboard.
- Demonstrate individual practice routines.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the MUSIC section of the current course schedule for availability.