|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|CAD 212||CATIA - Surfacing||(2-2) 4 Cr. Hrs.|
This course is designed to present higher level part modeling commands for CATIA Modeler. Particular attention will be paid to surfacing.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- CAD 211 or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create lofted surfaces and/or parts.
- Create parts from wireframe curves.
- Edit surfaces
- Create freestyle surfaces
- Create swept surfaces and/or parts.
- Create solid objects from surfaces.
- Analyze and adjust surfaces.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the CAD section of the current course schedule for availability.