The Testing Center is committed to maintain high standards for excellence for all of our testing services in order to meet the growing needs of all of our students, the faculty and the community.
Testing Center General Policies
- Personal identification is required for testing.
- Tests cannot be started within ½ hour of closing.
- Snacks or drinks are prohibited in the testing area.
- All electronic devices must be turned off.
- Test materials are to remain within the Testing Center.
- Books, notes and any other test aids not approved by the instructor must be left in the book shelf drop area.
- Special testing accommodations must be pre-approved by the LAC (Learning Assistance Center)
- All credit course exams must be completed before closing each day.
- Unless specified by instructor any exam must be completed in one sitting.
- Only students scheduled to test will be admitted into the testing area.
Students testing in the Center may purchase scantron for 25¢. Scrap paper and pencils are available if needed. For make up and distance learning testing, students should come into the Center knowing the name of the instructor and class.
The Testing Center is a member of the Consortium of National Testing Centers (for Distance Learning)
Testing Center, Livonia Campus
McDowell Center, room MC220
- Telephone: (734) 462-4806
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday, 8am - 7:30pm
- Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, 10am - 2pm
- 2013 Saturday Closures
- March 2, 2013
- May 4, 2013
- May 25, 2013
- July 6, 2013
- August 31, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- December 21 and 28, 2013
- Mid-Winter Break Hours
- March 4th-8th:
- March 4th-8th:
Tests cannot be started within a half hour of closing.
All tests are collected at closing time.