- Photo identification is required for testing.
- Snacks or drinks are prohibited in the testing area.
- Tests cannot be started within ½ hour of closing.
- Cell phones and pagers must be off while in the testing room.
- Test materials are to remain within the Testing Center.
- Books, notes and any other test aids not approved by the instructor must be left in the book shelf drop area.
- Permission to make up a missed exam is the decision of the instructor.
- Appropriate testing accommodations available for those with documentation of special needs. (see Learning Assistance Center disability services and accessibility)
- Unless specified by instructor any exam must be completed in one sitting.
- Individuals may not be accompanied by anyone while testing.
- Students are responsible for testing and timing instructions as given by the administrator.
Cheating on exams will not be tolerated. No exceptions.
Distance Learning course tests are given according to the schedule on the instructor's syllabus for each course.
Students testing in the Center may purchase scantrons or pencils for 25¢. Scrap paper is available if needed. For make-up and distance learning testing, students should come into the Center knowing the name of the instructor and class.
Testing Center, Livonia Campus
McDowell Center, room MC220
- Telephone: (734) 462-4806
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday, 8am - 7:30pm
- Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, 10am - 2pm
- 2013 Saturday Closures
- March 2, 2013
- May 4, 2013
- May 25, 2013
- July 6, 2013
- August 31, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- December 21 and 28, 2013
- Mid-Winter Break Hours
- March 4th-8th:
- March 4th-8th:
Tests cannot be started within a half hour of closing.
All tests are collected at closing time.