Applying for Graduation
There is no charge to complete a Graduation Application. There is, however, a process that must be followed in order for you to receive your certificate or degree. It is up to you to take the first step.
- Determine the semester in which you plan to finish your coursework. You can track your progress toward your certificate or degree by logging into WebAdvisor and selecting Check Progress Toward Your Degree.
- Complete the Graduation Application form with the Counseling and Academic Advising Center (McDowell Center, Room 275) as early as possible to avoid missing the deadline for your final semester.
- Once final grades post for the semester, the Records Office will audit all graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
When will I get my diploma?
- Summer 2013 diplomas will be mailed at the end of September.
- Fall 2013 diplomas will be in the mail at the end of February.
- Winter 2014 diplomas will be in the mail at the end of July.
- Spring 2014 diplomas will be in the mail at the end of August.
The Commencement Ceremony is held in early May at Compuware Arena in Plymouth. You are not required to attend the annual commencement ceremony but we would like to see you there. More information regarding grad fairs and the ceremony will be posted at a later date.