Admissions & Enrollment Center
Permanent Resident or Refugee Students
Permanent Resident or Refugee Students are those who have a Resident Alien Card, or are under Refugee Status and wish to pursue a degree or college credit. If this doesn't describe you, select another category.
Follow these steps to successfully complete the admissions/enrollment process:
- Apply for admission. You will have to provide immigration documentation before you will be able to register.
- Submit all official transcripts to us.
- Complete placement testing, if necessary. Necessity of an assessment test will be determined on an individual basis. If you have completed the ACT or SAT within the last three years, you may submit your scores instead of taking the assessment test.
- Visit the Counseling Office and attend orientation. A visit to the Counseling Office is required if you are applying to a limited or restricted enrollment program. We strongly encourage other students who have questions about their academic plan or course selection to visit the Counseling Office.
- Register and pay in accordance with our payment policy. Students without access to a computer may use the ones available in the Admissions and Enrollment Center.