Admissions & Enrollment Center
Commuting Canadian Students
Commuting Canadian Students are Canadians who plan to commute to Schoolcraft College and wish to pursue a degree or college credit. If this doesn't describe you, select another category.
Follow these steps to successfully complete the enrollment process:
- Submit a completed application.
- Complete the International Student Packet. (Note: additional requirements such as English proficiency and immigration documentation may be required prior to registration.)
- Visit the Counseling Office and meet with the International Advisor. Bring your immigration documentation with you.
- Submit all official transcripts to us.
- Complete placement testing
- Attend orientation
- Register and pay in accordance with our payment policy. Students without access to a computer may use the ones available in the Admissions and Enrollment Center.