Our business offerings prepare you to own your own business or work in the corporate world and also lay the foundation for education in a bachelor’s degree program. Whether your goal is to own your own business or run someone else’s, you’ll get the tools and insights you need to succeed.
- Business general associate in applied science degree: Want to keep your options open? This general program lays a foundation for several entry-level jobs. Students considering transferring to a bachelor’s degree program at another college should explore the associate in business administration degree as an option.
- Business basic certificate: In this program, which generally takes one year to complete, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be prepared for an entry-level job or continued education.
- Marketing and applied management associate in applied science degree: If selling has always come naturally to you, this program will give you the academic credentials to back up your skills.
- Small business for entrepreneurs associate in applied science degree: Whether you want to manage a small business or open your own, this degree will allow you to establish a solid foundation in entrepreneurship. It can also prepare you for transfer to a four-year university.
- Small business for entrepreneurs certificate: Ready yourself for the unique challenges small business owners and entrepreneurs face in today’s competitive world with this skills certificate.